Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Update


On Monday, I had one daycare baby out on vacation and two out sick. Since I wasn't well either, I cancelled my fourth baby and rested all morning long. By about 2pm I started feeling better and decided to take the final documents to Heartsent (my agency). They weren't really documents, but the passport photos and life photos that are required.

While I was there I asked about the crucial time-line I'm up against in relation to the fact that I've not received my I-171-H yet. The China coordinator, A., said that she's not worried, but that she'd fax the CIS agent in charge of my file on Tuesday and see if she can expedite it anyway.

I cannot say enough good things about my agency and I highly recommend them. They have been so understanding and supportive of me and very professional. Phone calls are always returned and every step I've had to take in the paperchase has been clear.

No comments: