Sunday, April 1, 2007

Apple's First Gifts / Dim Sum Friends


I met Wendy and her husband, Joannah and her friend, and Rod, Mary-Mia, Rose and Marie for dim sum this afternoon. They gave Apple her very first gifts!

Marie-Mia gave Apple her first little Easter Bunny, Marie made the crayon drawing, Joannah gave her two tiny, darling hair clips, and Wendy gave me a CD of music to keep me inspired during the wait, with songs like: Walk On, Gotta Get Through This, (I've Been) Searchin' So Long, The Adventure, Gotta Get Through This, Little Star, Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want, and more...

Thank you to all of you! These are memories I'll treasure forever.

Front row: Mary-Mia, Rose, Marie, Rod.
Back row: Joannah, Wendy, Joe, Kimi


Wendy, Mary-Mia, Kimi, Joannah


3 comments:

Rick said...

Kimi -
You are "glowing" :)

Rick

Joannah said...

I'm glad you could make it! It was fun. :-)

K said...

Funny you should notice this, Rick. On the day I was DTC, I caught a look of myself in the mirror and said the same thing out loud to myself. Then, when one of my daycare moms came to pick up her child, she said the same thing!