Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!


One of the moms in my daycare is so great! Every holiday she puts together something thoughtful and fun for me. This time is was this Easter basket withtout any chocolate (I like chocolate, but not a lot) and the basket is something I can use later for Apple's room and with the ribbon I can make her a hair bow.






When I got home from church this afternoon, this is what I found on my front door!


I feel so well-cared-for by my friends. I don't know who left the chocolate chickie on the door, but I thank whoever it was with all my heart for thinking of me and making me feel special. I'm so blessed with marvelous, kind and loving friends and I look forward to surrounding my daughter with them.

All this love and generosity is so fitting for this day when we celebrate the greatest gift and love for all mankind, the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. I can scarcely comprehend it; it's so enormous.

No comments: