Sunday, June 24, 2007

Show & Tell


One of my super terrific daycare moms saw this outfit while shopping for her own daughter and bought it for Apple, knowing that ladybugs have meaning in the Chinese adoption community. She also gave me the butterfly and fairy in one of the gift baskets she put together for me for Easter.


Back when I was doing my paperwork, I saw this baby doll in my local baby shop and fell in love with it. It's a bit pricey for a simple 12" baby doll, though, so I waited until I had some "free" money to shop with. Well, I found a Kelty convertible baby stroller/backpack on the curb late one night, left for the trash, and took it home, posted it on Craigslist and sold it. What I sold it for covered the baby doll and the Ergo baby carrier I'm buying from another of my daycare moms. I was so excited when I finally bought the little baby doll. I took it out of the box and brushed the hair a little better so it will stay nice until Apple receives it.


No comments: