Saturday, June 9, 2007

Some of the Paperwork


Here is a picture of about 1/4 to 1/3 of the total paperwork that comprised my dossier. If it doesn't look impressive, let me say that the area it's laid out on is six feet by four feet and you are only seeing the first page of each of the forms I put down in the rows.


Looking back, I can truly say that I don't know how on earth I did it, but when I think of having to renew my homestudy and CIS forms in 13 months, I feel a sort of panic welling up inside me like I can't do it again. It's like a feeling of dread, of facing something awful and consuming. It's mild post traumatic stress syndrome, I think.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

You can do it. Remember the daughter for whom you are doing this.

Beverly

K said...

Thank you for the encouragement and reminding me of the goal and not the process, Beverly. When you put it that way, I'll make myself be so glad to do it. I'll walk through fire for my daughter.

I am so grateful for this online adoption community. Only you know what it's like.

Kimi