Saturday, August 25, 2007

Knitting & eBaying



I have renewed my love for Gymboree clothes. I have quite a collection from the mid 1990s that I've saved all this time and now, thanks to eBay, I've collected a few lines from 2002 for a fraction of the price they'd have cost new and most of them are NWT (new with tags). Both of these sets are size 3t.





I've also been knitting. I finally made some little baby socks. I've always wanted to knit socks and now I can finally say I've done it and I love it. I'm going to knit some for myself. The pink sweater I finished a week or so ago is posted below in the previous post, Four Months Flying By. These little green socks are for my sister, BZ, who just found out she's expecting her first child. I am so happy that our children will be near in age. I hope they are close cousins.

No comments: