Thursday, November 15, 2007

7 Months Since LID



Wow, I finished crossing off the entire first row of my countdown calendar! This last month flew by so fast that it's almost like it didn't exist.

I received a caring email from someone who read my last post and another one from a dear friend. Thank you both for your kind words. I feel better now that I saw my grandmother again. I think that after saying good-bye to her after my first trip to see her, I was worried that it would be the last time. Now I feel that I've had a bonus week and I got to see her again. From now on, each time I see her I will look upon as "bonus time." I bathed her and washed her hair and bought her a new nightgown. She looked so beautiful and vibrant, just like the grandmother I've always known. Here's a picture of her and another of us together. For those of you who are reading and are new, my TuTu is 95 years old and until a couple months ago, lived alone and drove!




2 comments:

wzgirl said...

OMGosh, she is adorable. And, what a sweet picture of the two of you. MY Gmother is very close in age to yours - she still lives alone but hasn't been driving for a couple years.

Hugs to you both. XO

Beverly said...

She is lovely.

Beverly