Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!!


I am 39 years old today. It's a little disconcerting to be ending
my thirties, but I'm telling myself that I'm looking forward to being 40 next year since I'll be in a different competitive division in fencing.

One of my friends made me this Barbie cake since she knows I've been getting Barbies on eBay lately.


This is the Barbie cake with one really long candle.

I've nicknamed it the Wishing Cake to have a little fun.
The first wish is already coming true...


Soon I'll have a special little daughter.
This is beyond a wish, it's a miracle from God.


Ahh, how many years did I wish for a Mr. Right to come along?


Well, perhaps he'll come along and want
to love and cherish a Mother & Daughter.


Then maybe, the Mother & Daughter will love and cherish him in return.
Then the little daughter would have a mommy and a daddy...

...and we'll all live happily every after.

The End!


3 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I think it is wonderful that you have your tutu with you! You are a kind and generous person. Thanks for reminding me what's important!!!

Tiffany

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday!!

Lisa M. said...

Hey Happy Birthday! We share the same day and the same age.