Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged - My First Time


I don't know what a meme is or what it means, but I do what I'm supposed. According to Kim, who tagged me, I'm supposed to:

Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)
Open the book to page 123
Find the fifth sentence
Post the next three sentences
Tag five people

Okay, here goes:

"Either way, she was coming with him. He could live with that, he thought, suppressing a smile.

It was a blackout."

(The Setup by Marie Ferrarella)

Goodness, I hate to tag anyone. Do people like doing these things are are they dreaded? I liked it because it makes me feel part of the blogging commmunity.

I'll be brave and tag the first five people on my blog's menu of other blogs I read. They are:

Eliza's Story
My Chinese Dream
Catherine's Chatter-Waiting for Hannah
Waiting for Chloe
To Tess and Back

2 comments:

~ Alison & Mali ~ said...

Loud & clear - thanks =)

Post coming later t'nite!

Eliza2006 said...

I always love reading these and feel flattered when I am tagged, but rarely do them myself!