Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Please Come Celebrate


April 15th will be my 1 year LID anniversary and I would like to celebrate it by having dinner at the Mongolian Barbeque restaurant on Park St. in Alameda with some friends. Here's the address:

Genghis Khan Kitchen
1540 Park St
Alameda, CA 94501
(510) 522-8398

If you'd like to celebrate with me, please drop me an email. If Tuesday the 15th is not good and you think a weekend gathering would be better, please let me know.

For those of you not familiar with this restaruant, it's an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet with a Mongolian BBQ make-it-and-they-cook-it grill. There is a ton of seafood, dessert bar, and a lot more, even great french fries.

Best of all, it's under $12 not including drinks and big kids are less, little kids are free.

When you email me, please suggest a time. I'm more inclined to meet at 6pm or 6:30pm on Tuesday and at a lunch time if it's a weekend, but if that doesn't work, let me know.

1 comment:

Kayce said...

Oh I would love to come but since it's a school night...We still need to try to meet up soon though!