Saturday, May 3, 2008

It's a Beeb-A-Doo



For those of you who are new to my blog and haven't read the beginning, I'll confess to having 8 cats, all indoor-only. This isn't Velvet, it's Rose, who is actually a black and white tuxedo kitty. I did hand-raise Rose, who was found with two siblings on a hiking trail when they were 5-10 days old. Rose is the only one that survived and she is the only cat I let sleep with me because, although she's 8 years old, she sucks my finger at night, and she's a good sleeper (stays off my face, sleeps in, etc..) Yesterday I let her sleep in late and when I came in later she'd taken advantage of the fact that I didn't make my bed and tucked herself in under the covers, her nose buried in my pajamas. Beeb-A-Doo is one of her nicknames, usually I just call her Beebs, which evolved from calling her Baby, then just B.




No comments: