Saturday, May 3, 2008

Secret Pal Mar/Apr



My April DTC Group secret pal sent me a package combining this months gift and last months. There are two dresses, a bottle warmer, hair bow, bell lace keeper (an old-fashioned thing that slips over the shoe laces to keep the baby from untying them), cheater chopsticks, a book and a toy cell phone with a little fuzzy purse.

The shoe laces thing is great. I actually have one that I bought when I was still a teen ager and kept in my hope chest, but the one my secret pal gave me is bigger so it will fit over other types of shoe laces.

Thank you, Secret Pal. I can't wait to find out who you are!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

I've been reading through your archives the past few days... I know this is a really old post but I had to comment. lol :) We bought that book for our girl! I think it's a really touching book.