Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Stayin' Alive


I am sooooo ill! I think I've got food poisoning. It came on with the suddeness of an erupting volcano about 3:30am and got worse and worse. Imagine, if you can bear it, sitting on the potty holding a large bowl and losing it from both ends at the same time. Disgusting, I know, but true. It's just after 7pm now and I finally ate a tiny bit of applesauce and my stomach is not heaving. My motto this morning as I tried to feed my cats (8 of them) was, "Down is better than up, crawling is better than walking," because if I stood up, it was like being seasick and I'd shake and vomit. I got into a nice hot bath and got stuck there because every time I tried to get up my stomach would roll. I finally made it back to bed after a few hours and slept and slept and slept. Needless to say, I cancelled my daycare kids for today. I was in the middle of deep cleaning in the playroom, too, and somehow have to put it back together by tomorrow or I'll have to take another day off.

No comments: