Friday, September 26, 2008

Fashion Show Friday 3


Alas, pictures! I still haven't found the USB cable to my camera so I bought another one. For your viewing pleasure, I present the latest fashion wear I've purchased for Apple, modeled by a mannequin. To view each item larger, simply click on the image.

Designed by Wendy Bellissimo is a dainty cotton crepe summer dress with a drop-waist and matching sun hat.




This fun bubble romper is a hand-me-down. The colorful jungle print will be fun to match with polkadot tights and a brightly colored shirt if it fits Apple in winter instead of summer.



Apple will be ready for the beach, or, at least the poolside in Guangzhou in this basic set mix & matched from the sale rack. The little doll is by Carolle and seems to have been a very limited production run.



Gymboree has done it again. I believe this dress is part of the Neapolitan line that came out in early spring 2008. I found it at a baby resale store and can image Apple's first stroller portrait in this dress. I particularly love the hat with its side bow.





I was lucky to walk away with this comfy set, a long-sleeved t-shirt hoodie and leggings with an appliqued and embroidered elephant design along the hem. I wish you could feel how super-soft the fabric is. I'll give you a hint as to where I purchased it: "If they could just stay little 'til their ______ wear out!" If you know the answer or want to guess, please post a comment.





I have noticed that my photos don't seem very vibrant and always come out rather dark. I edit them before posting them, but I'm still not satisfied. If anyone is tech-savvy, I'd love some advice. For some reason, I don't think I had this problem when I first got the camera so perhaps I've done something to the camera settings or my monitor settings.

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

Cute clothes!!! I can't wait to see apple in them! I love that little doll.

Tiffany