Monday, September 15, 2008

Long Month


I haven't been posting because I've been insanely busy, plus I've misplaced my USB cable to my camera and can't download any of the pictures or videos I've taken.

Quick highlight:

    · I've got 6 kids enrolled now in my daycare.
    · I've had 2 unrelated foster kittens.
    · I still have 1 of the kittens, who was saved from the brink of death.
    · My cat, Bianca, has a tumor in her head.
    · I've gotten more baby clothes.
    · We had a horrendous heatwave without A/C, even in the car.
    · I'm working on something REALLY, REALLY BIG - HUGE, in fact!
    · I attended a singles conference this weekend.
    · I moved storage places and will moving more this week.
    · Shana, Sophie Lu's mom, had a baby girl!

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

I can't wait to hear what your really big news is! Inquiring minds want to know!!!