Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Here I am with all the little ghouls I take care of each weekday, Po, Vampira, Bones (he had a ribcage part but I put it on later), 'Lil Punkin, Miss Cat and Dorothy with little Toto in the basket. I had a party for them and took them Trick-o-treating in the shops along the main street nearby and they had a very good time despite being limited to 1/2 a cupcake and one piece of candy.


*I don't like showing pictures of my daycare kids, even with parental permission, for their own safety so I blanked them.

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Kimi,

I just tried to e-mail you, but it bounced back. Will you e-mail me your phone #?

Jessica said...

Hey Miss Kimi, I've emailed you twice with no response -- no problem if you're just busy, but can you give me a holler and let me know if the emails are at least going through?

xo
Jessica