Friday, October 31, 2008

Knitting Tunic Update #3


So far, of all the things I've knitted, this is my favorite. Voila, the final result! BTW, this mannequin is a size 3/4 and the tunic a size 2 so if Apple is tiny, it will fit her like a dress and the tights will be appropriate. If Apple is not tiny, I'll put leggings or skinny jeans under the tunic and a shirt, if the weather is cool.



It's not a good picture, but you can see I added crocheted bobbles. I didn't want my hair getting caught in the buttons when I held Apple and I think they are more fun.


I actually finished this Oct. 14th or 15th and then did the bobbles and started the hat. I had only about 3 feet of yard left when I finished.


I've already begun my next project... The hat was finished today.

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

You've got some talent, girlie! I LOVE it!!!

Tiffany