Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Have Internet!


I'm BAAAAAAAACK!

I have temporarily set up half my computer in my dining room so I can get online. My poor patter customers must be wondering what happened to me.

The move has been tremendous. Every muscle in my body has been over-used. I have no more strength left. Every time I go to try and move something, my muscles cramp up. I'm still terribly sleep-deprived too. If it wasn't for my friend Jackie, I'd have been in trouble. She was a trouper, coming for several days to move and organize. And this is on top of having the men from church help with the big stuff. My last moving day was Monday when I picked up the last of my small play structures and swing mounting hardware outide my "old" apartment. Sunday, I took at least 6 full loads from my apartment to my new house.

I have pictures of everything. You can't believe it. I can't believe it. I'll post them all as soon as I can. Right now I need to get caught up with business.

2 comments:

Jaren said...

Congrats on your new home! You are on your way to Motherhood! Any day now! YEAH!

Kim said...

I am right there with you, I think my arms are 2 inches longer from hauling stuff around.