Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Own a Home!


I closed escrow today and now join the ranks of home-ownership! I got the keys tonight around 7pm so I went over and unloaded the first thing I bought for my new house. It's something I bought off of craigslist last Monday. I've never done any contest or guessing game on my blog so this might make a fun first one...

What was the first thing I bought for my new house? Here's the hint: It goes outside the house, not inside, and it's not a lawn mower.

Tomorrow, once I've had more than three hours of sleep tonight, I will make a home tour video so you can all see where Apple will live. My house has a name, I call it Apple Tree Manor. Yes, there is supposed to be at least one apple tree in the yard. In fact, I have a little orchard. Supposedly, I have the following trees: Apricot, Plum, Apple, Orange and Fig. I recognize the fig, but the others all look like apricots to me, except one that might, if I'm very lucky, be a cherry tree!

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

CONGRATS!!!! I bet you are on cloud 9! I can wait for the video tour!!!

Lisa and Tate said...

Congrats on the Apple Tree Manor! I am guessing you bought a patio set?