Thursday, May 21, 2009

On the Move


I have a new camera, it's a great one, a Canon Rebel XT. It's two years old and I bought it off a guy on craigslist who needed money for college books. He gave it to me in the box with everything plus a larger memory card! Without reading any instructions, I photographed my house, inside and out, but haven't been able to post. I'm typing this at a Fed-Ex place tonight because my computer is at the new house as of this evening, in pieces! I was supposed to have internet until 6:30pm today, but I woke up without it. Tomorrow will be my first night in the new place.

My cats finally realized two days ago that something major is up. I have a picture of Sammy in a box with some other stuff. I'm sure he wants to make sure I remember to pack him, too!

I am averaging 3-4 hours a sleep per night for almost ten days now, except for one 6 hour night. Tonight I hope to get 8. I've needed to wash my hair for five days, but I'm so exhausted by the time I get home in the wee morning hours that I just fall into bed.

So far, I have one friend helping but the men from church are coming on Saturday to do the big stuff - the rest of the stuff and what I have in a public storage place.

I'm starting to fall asleep, and they charge $.25 a minute here!

Good night!

1 comment:

bella said...

I feel for you, moving is work but it will be so worth it. Please try to get caught up on some beauty sleep. I worry that a lack of sleep can cause accidents. How nice that help is on its way. You certainly do need it.