Saturday, May 16, 2009

We Have A Winner!



Yes, it's a trampoline! Neatokimmo guessed it. Great guess, as was the swingset/play structure, because I'm on the lookout for a good one.

I didn't find just any trampoline, though, I found a regulation one, this kind the #3A model. The previous owner kept it indoors until two years ago so it's in great shape. Most important is the fact that the springs and bounce are regulation, meaning highest quality and safety, for my 40 yr. old joints! Best thing about it, though, was the price. I got it for 62% off retail price, another way is to say I paid 38% of the new price for it!

No tools are needed for assembly or disassembly other than a rubber mallet. I can't wait to set it up. If I'm lucky, it will fit into my garage when I'm not using it. I'll pop some wheel under it and shove it in there. That will minimize neighbor liability.

Anyone want to come for a visit?

Oh, BTW, I already have TWO above ground pools that I picked up last year!

3 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Your daycare kids will LOVE it! Eliza has been jumping her little heart out this spring!

bella said...

Dang that trampoline was going to be my next guess but someone else had beaten me to it. LOL It really was a good guess and looks like such fun. Apple is going to Have a fun mom who is also in great shape. Your home is going to be the place to go on your block.

Kim said...

OOHH I'M A WINNER! lol

My closing date is a week from Thursday!