Friday, August 28, 2009

Fashion Friday #14











It's been fun to shop again; there are a lot of sales and good things coming into the resale shops. The name brand stripey stuff at the bottom is sizes 18m to size 4 and it was 40% off already reduced clearance prices. The two pairs of shoes are different sizes since I won't know which one will fit Apple best when she wears the outfit. In this group of fun things there is a lot of Gymbor^e, G@p, H@nna Andersson, LeT0p and some European and other local brands. I love getting "the good" stuff so inexpensively! I love the better quality cotton fabric and dyes and how nicely they are cut and sewn. Remember, if you click on the pictures you can see them larger and see the detail. The H@nna A. outfit in the second picture is going to be one of my favorites on Apple, I think (second outfit in from the right).

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

You have a gift for finding good deals! I love your treasures!