Friday, October 16, 2009

Fashion Friday #15


Like my new mannequins? I made them!


Size 4
The shoes, a handed down, are sequins mary janes with rubber soles.


Size 2


Size 2




Pictures don't do this outfit justice at all. Size 4

To celebrate my 2 1/2 year LID anniversary, I hit eBay and discovered a new brand called Nick Nack Patty Wack. They are exquisite! Very well made, great fibers, they seem like they'd be comfortable, and I don't think I'd ever be able to afford them new in the store! All the outfits above are this brand.


This coat is so gorgeous in real life. It's knit in two layers. Size 4


Size 4/5, super soft, second-hand!
I think this is a European brand. It's a super fine knit.


Also from the second-hand store,
size 4/5, it kept catching my eye for weeks.


Vintage Gymboree swing top/jacket and pants. Size 4


Pants detail, a sort of untied bow; just pass the ends through a loop.


Nartje set, size 4


I fell in love with this outfit when I saw it HERE.
I won it on eBay for $11.94 including shipping! Size 3


*photos finally added Oct. 26*

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

Is that orange and red outfit made by happy green bee? Eliza's wearing a dress/leggings today in the exact fabric!