Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!





Pre-made center piece 60% off!

I made each of these stockings from scratch or by embellishing a cheap one.




I tried doing cat portraits this year since it's the three kittens' first Christmas, but I was rushed, some didn't feel well and it's always hard to do under the best of circumstances. Here are the results...Please meet my feline family members...

Meow (18) I thought I was going to lose her last week.
She's much better now, thank goodness!

Sunshine (17) would like to say, "Bah, humbug!

Pooch (17) refused to sit her bottom down.

Rose (9 1/2)

Sam (3)

Velvet (3), often called Nini.

Merlin (1)

Henry and Brother (9 months)

Poppy (7 months)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Merry Christmas!

bella said...

Grandson and I enjoyed viewing all your Kitty pictures together. They are all amazing and thanks for listing their ages. You Have a very beautiful cat family.

Eliza2006 said...

I keep meaning to post how beautiful your house is! Your decorations make the house look like it should be on the cover of a magazine!

My house is back on the market...hoping it sells quick. I'm having a house built in a neighboring town 15 min. north.