Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!


I hope your Thanksgiving was great. I had a very nice day, cooking with my aunty, who drove up yesterday, and then eating. We made enough food for a family of 6, at least, so we'll have a lot of left-overs and I'll make babyfood and meals for my daycare kids, too.

I was hoping that my agency rep would look on the list today, magically find her file and lock it and then call while my aunty was here, but it didn't happen.

I'm off for some pumpkin pie now...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy Day of giving Thanks, K! I've been praying wherever the girl belongs, that God makes that journey shorter. In times like these, I'm so thankful that our children do not have a clue that life exists any other way but where they are, while we do all the work to bring them home, and wait.