Saturday, November 20, 2010

More Details


Okay, here's the progress that's been made:

The agency holding the file in their special focus program emailed someone in charge of a group that is advocating for this child and told them that they are releasing the file back to the Shared List and that it should appear some time this weekend. That "someone," who knows how much I want to adopt this child, emailed me to let me know that I should get my agency on it, which I did.

My agency is checking the Shared List, online, all weekend long, waiting for this child's file to appear so they can lock it. Meanwhile, I've started getting the necessary documents ready so that once it's locked, I can e-submit my Letter of Intent (LOI) immediately and get the adoption ball rolling.

Please pray that in between my agency's checks, no other agency grabs this file and that my agency gets it for me!!!

4 comments:

Gille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gille said...

Wow! That is some progress! I am praying and getting super excited for you!

Eliza2006 said...

It sounds like it's going to work out! Praying!

Amy said...

Keep checking your blog for updates. Praying for your LOI very soon