Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Update #2: Please Pray!


It's 2:35am and I'm still up. No big deal for me, right? Wrong! I was in bed by 11:30pm tonight, slept about 45 minutes, dreamed of the child I'm hoping to adopt, in detail, and now I'm still wide awake.

I didn't mention it, but late last night, I received an email from her SWI with four pictures of her attached. She looked pretty little so I thought they were older, maybe from last winter so I emailed them back and asked. They were actually taken the same day!!! Nov. 1, 2010 and they were such good resolution that I could see the IV wounds still on her hands from her recent surgery.

I have prayed and prayed all day for strength in my faith to trust that whatever happens is right, hope that she becomes my daughter, peace to accept whatever happens, charity for the family who has her file locked and love for God and for my little child and all the needy children.

This is very, very hard...

4 comments:

Julie said...

I have my fingers crossed for you and I hope that things work out for you and this little one! I've been following you for a while as we have a lot in common.I'm a single gal with a LID of April 2007 and I am also LDS. My agency said that singles could not participate in the Speciial Focas program, but clearly if your agency is already trying to lock files for you that is not the case. Would you email me your agency's name and information? My name is Julie and my email is: audeo@aol.com. Best wishes and keep us up to date on this little lady and your progress!!!!

foreverfamily said...

we applaud your desires and are on our knees

Christel, Jerry, Alex and Anthony said...

Oh my! I am dying to know what is going on out there! praying for you! and you are right about the roller coaster thing... we leave in 11 days... our coaster is about to do loops! you will be so happy with your final choice... we waited for several little girls to come back off the locked list... finally we found Kimi. I hope you don't have to wait too much longer!

Vicki said...

K, I know the little girl you speak of from following advocate forums. She is precious. i am praying for you. Please e-mail me for my address for the quilt square! Thank you so much!
Vicki
Sorry I have not gotten back to you! Things have been so busy around here.
vpoma@mac.com