Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Update #6


I've yet to drive my car in the daylight, and I'm looking forward to doing so this weekend. The car-buying process was a good distraction from my adoption issues.

I do know that the child's profile has been updated, though some information still may not be available, but I don't know if the interested family's agency has received it and if they have, if they've shown it to the family yet.

Please keep praying. I have such high hopes that this little girl will be my daughter. I have made a certain request of my agency and I'm waiting to hear back from them, gotta love that word since it's my constant companion.

Meanwhile, I'm continuing along the very familiar path of waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting...

I say good morning and good night everyday to her picture and imagine a life with her in all that I do.

No comments: