Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm Simply Dazed





Every time I clicked over to my blog today to read all your beautiful comments, my breath stopped when I saw my beautiful daughter's face. I've opened so many blogs over the years to see everyone elses children, but seeing a picture of my own child on my blog just blows me away! What an awesome experience!

These pictures were the first I ever saw of her the first week of October 2010. They were taken this last summer when she was 6 1/2 years old outside her orphanage.

I posted awhile ago about my daughter's 100 Good Wishes Quilt. I'd love some squares and wishes. If you'd like to participate, please click HERE for details. If you'd like a square and a wish in return for your own quilt, please let me know.

2 comments:

Julie G. said...

I am so thrilled for you and Jie Jie! Do you have another name picked out yet? Congrats on following your heart and knowing your daughter when you saw her!!!

Eliza2006 said...

She really is gorgeous! So happy for you! I have to keep stopping by to look at her. You must be over the moon in love!