Friday, January 14, 2011

Things Are Moving Along - Care Package Time!


I popped in at my agency today to take care of essentials. I signed some things for them, like the concurrant adoption and special need program contracts. I signed some things for CCAA. And I paid for these services.

I've been told that I could be travelling as soon as two months, but that it's most likely going to be four.

TWO MONTHS!!!? I didn't think that could happen. I need to start painting furniture! At least the bundbeds are out of my van and in the livingroom. The boxes are so big that they take up the ENTIRE livingroom. It took three of us to get the largest box up the front stairs. I'll get pictures up as soon as I can get my computer to function properly. I'm trying to reinstall Photo_shop but my computer keeps freezing at anything having to do with the program. I have other photo editing programs intalled, but I don't know how to use any of them.

I've also been sewing. I made a super cute top last night for Jie Jie. I've been saving certain fabrics for about 20 years now "for when I have a daughter of my own" to sew for and now I'm ready to sew up a blue streak.

Today, while at my agency, I was given a copy of my pre-approval. This means I can send Jie Jie a care package.

Earlier today, I realized this package with enclosed pictures and a letter will be my first contact with my daughter! This might be how her SWI finds out that she has a family. I don't know how or when the SWI is told of a child's match with their family.

No comments: