Wednesday, February 16, 2011

46 Months Logged In


Families who just received their referrals had log in dates up to June 2, 2006, which means they waited 56 months, or, 4 years and 8 months to be matched to their child. Families who received their referrals last August waited 51 months. This means that in 6 months, the wait increased by 5 months, about 3.3 weeks per month.

Based on this model, I can expect to receive my referral for Apple no sooner than August 2012, or 5 years and 4 months from my log in date of April 15, 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is ridiculous. I adopted back in 2006 form the SN program. Only 10 mos. from start to finish. I am so thankful that Kate is my daughter. Did I read correctly, you are adopting a SN daughter and still get to stay in the queue for a little one? Does that mean they are slowing going to open to singles again for the SN kids?

Susan
Riverview FL