Friday, February 25, 2011

Consulate Appointment is April 7, 2011


Let the countdown begin...

I leave for China four weeks from today and meet my daughter on March 28, which will be the 29th for those in the USA!!!

My feet have not touched the ground since 4pm when I got the news at my travel meeting. I sat down and we began and then Karen produced a piece of paper with a flourish and said, "I have your tentative itinerary..." and started to go over it and my eyes skipped down a few lines to read, "March 28, Jie Jie's Day." Then I asked for a Kleenex and started crying before I could find one.

There are no words to describe the this feeling, but it's wonderful, dreamy, fantastic, oh-so-right, and more...

7 comments:

Karen said...

Great news

Eliza2006 said...

YAY!!!!!

Donna -N- Andrew said...

Start packing!!!Congratulations!
Donna

B said...

Make a list and start laying things out to pack. Add to the pile every time you think of something. Set up a staging area. SO EXCITING!

Chrissy said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! Crying with you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Your life is going to be a roller coaster. Just hold on and enjoy the ride.

Susan and Kate
Riverview FL

Kris said...

Congratulations! April 7 is a great day...that is the day I got my referral fro Kayla in 2009! We'll be praying for you!