Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Nursery Part 4: Windows


There is one window and four doors on the walls of this little room. The dresser had to go in front of one of the doors, a second entry door that is not needed. How I'd love to have a wall made there! In order to hide this door, I put a mirror on it and dressed it like the window. These were slapped up quickly last night, not even ironed yet. I LOVE them!


When the sun shines in, the butterflies are more defined.


Shade down, using a flash. I need to make tie-backs still, of course.


4 comments:

China Dreams said...

They are beautiful!

Ruby

Lisa and Tate said...

Your room is looking so cute!

Eliza2006 said...

Everything looks beautiful! I can't wait to see your little girl enjoying her new room!

Catherine said...

What great use of your space! Beautiful!!