Thursday, June 16, 2011

Logged In 50 Months


As of yesterday, I've been logged in for 50 months, waiting for Apple. I wonder who she's going to be, how old she'll be, where she'll be. I still think I'm close to my referral estimate of Dec. 2012. A couple weeks ago, I started noticing the small baby clothes again, no more buying; I've got plenty, and I'm glad.

It feels nice to let a part of my brain start imagining two, though I'll be honest and say I easy imagine three, a teen, then Jie Jie, then Apple, but this whole insurance thing has been a shock and I don't know if I can afford three. Over the next year+ I'll pray diligently on this and see where I'm led.

I'm off to make dinner. Hey, Gong Gong, we're having hekka, I'm trying to copy TuTu's recipe. Wish you were here!

2 comments:

China Dreams said...

A true test of patience.

Ruby

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimmy!
I got back on the blog and I am a state of shock! Profit ratio?! I am so tired of these things happening in this country. I am so sorry to hear that. You and Jie Jie are in my prayers always:)