Wednesday, September 28, 2011

6 Month Anniversary of Forever Family Day!!!


Our first family portrait taken at the Nanchang Civil Affairs Office.
This is the photo on our adoption certificate.

Wow! Has it really been 6 months, half a year? Was is this time last year that I was reading a little girl's file and didn't know her yet? Was it this time six months ago that she walked through a doorway, every so tiny, and into my arms and heart?

I can scarcely believe that I haven't always had her. I can hardly remember my life before she came into it, other than painting a little pink room. But HERE is the proof that there was a day it all began for us together!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Beautiful pic! How is it that time before our kiddos goes so slowly and once they're here it files by at an alarming rate? Congrats on you 6 month family day!