Monday, May 14, 2012

I am SO IN LOVE!



I woke up to this in my inbox today!!! I cried, once again humbled that I have to opportunity to be a mother again, and to such a beautiful young girl. She is such a blessing to my family. I can hardly stop myself from jumping on a plane right now.

Here are the stats I also got from Ann at Red Thread China:

height:145cm head:54cm chest:67cm foot:21cm weight:33.5kg

All the clothes I bought should fit okay with some growing room, including the winter stuff. For those who've never been to San Francisco in the summer, we have a saying, "The coldest winter I ever spent was summer in San Francisco." Her dresser is assembled and clothes neatly organized. I took pictures of getting it ready so she can see how I prepared for her arrival, just like I did for Jie Jie's arrival. Speaking of which, it's been good for Jie Jie to see me go through these steps so I can tell her that I did all of this and felt so happy when I got ready to bring her home.

6 comments:

dollsaga said...

Congrats! she is very pretty, she closely resembles the Hong Kong movie star Barbara Yung. Google image Barbara Yung, you will see what I mean.

Amy said...

She is a BEAUTIFUL you lady. Congratulations on growing your family.

Vicky said...

What a wonderful blessing to have a new photo! She is beautiful!

Lynnea said...

Ahhh...she is so sweet! And will fit into your family perfectly!
And I should move to San Fransico...I LOVE that saying ;)
May these next couple of months be fruitful and go by fast at the same time!
Blessings,
Lynnea :)

nancy said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to follow your journey to Sissy. I'm sure Jie Jie is very excited. Blessings. Nancy from Massachusetts.

Princess D said...

Glad the new clothes can stay in the new dresser. Love that they will have pics to see how Mama prepared for each of them!
What beautiful daughters you have :)