Wednesday, May 23, 2012

QQ Contact!




It's like Christmas right now. I cannot wait to wake up each morning and see what is in my inbox. Today, it looks like my daughter is trying to contact me via email using her QQ account. Apparently, the children at my daughter's SWI are pretty tech-savvy. Unfortunately, the Chinese text is getting scrambled and coming through as gibberish letters and symbols. I've called tech support about it and they are going to look into it. I hope they solve it because Jie Jie's SWI also emailed me last week and the same thing happened.

Meanwhile, what did come through is this pictures of Sissy. I'm relieved to see that she wears shorts! I can't tell if her hair has all been cut or if it's in a ponytail in the back.

4 comments:

China Dreams said...

What a nice treat, even without the words :)

kim647 said...

Those pictures are great. So glad that you are receiving them. Hope your journey is soon for travel.

MJ said...

I wonder if you could get a QQ account and speak to her directly and the text wouldn't get garbled? Do you have the ability to "turn on" chinese text on your computer?

http://www.lostlaowai.com/expat-life/expat-basics/how-get-qq-account-english

Princess D said...

Very cool!