Saturday, June 16, 2012

62 Months Logged In


Five years and two months. That's a very long time. However, when divided by three, it's not so bad at all.

As I prepare my home for Sissy, I am thinking a lot about what it's going to be like having Apple next year. Where will she sleep? How will I arrange the bedrooms, etc...

I sure hope that Kaiser gets their act together soon, because I can't imagine dragging two kids around the hospital while Jie Jie is having surgery. I'll definitely need some help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could email off blog but my question is: Are you calculating arrival of Apple according to your NSN LID or other program you decide is best for you? I ask because I have close LID and no hard prediction of current wait time, I've heard. Pls comment. I watch your blog everyday.

Karen said...

I agree with Anon...I wish it was only one more year, but I don't see it coming anywhere in the near future. Perhaps Im just being a nay sayer.

Princess D said...

That is quite the time! I do hope that things can get figured out for Jie Jie before you have three daughters to figure out the logistics for :)