Monday, June 4, 2012

LOA/LSC Just Arrived!


My agency just called...

My Letter Seeking Confirmation just arrived at their office. I'm going in today to sign in and it will be sent back out to China this afternoon!!!

Last year, Jie Jie's LOA came in only 10 days, but my dossier had already been through review. Sissy's dossier was logged in on March 31, 2012 and it took 65 days to LOA because it had to go through review.

My agency expects Travel Approval to take a month and that's exactly what it took for Jie Jie. After I get TA, I can make my Consulate Appointment. It looks like I'll be travelling mid to late July!

Please pray for a speedy TA. If I could travel sooner, it would be so much better for all of us!

5 comments:

Lynnea said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Today at the eye doctor the random letters "LOA" came up on the screen for Josie to "read" and I thought to myself...hmmmm wonder who is getting their LOA today! It was YOU!!!
CONGRATS!!
And praying you can travel SOONER vs. later! :)
EXCITING times!
Blessings,
Lynnea :)

Sarah said...

Yippee!!!! So excited for you guys!!!!

Elizabeth said...

So excited for all 3 of you and can't wait to watch more of the journey unfold for your family!!

nancy said...

I am so happy for all of you, can't wait to follow your journey! :-) Blessings.

Princess D said...

Whoo Hoo!!!!