Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mother and Daughter







I LOVE this picture!!!





Last night, Jie Jie and I watched the Karate Kid. I wanted her to see something in China. She liked it, but didn't understand why the boys and teacher were mean. Afterward, I showed her some of special features and pointed out to Jie Jie Will Smith and his wife, the boy's real mother. Jie Jie was confused and said, "But dad die," which is the story line. I then realized that she didn't know movies were make-believe. So we had a talk about that will probably have many more. She's decided she wants us all to move to China, but she's not sure if she wants to take kung-fu or not!

1 comment:

Princess D said...

Her hair is so beautiful, in any style!
Seriously I love all the teachable moments!! (and exclamation points it seems ;) )
How cute that she's not sure if you all should take kung fu or not.