Friday, June 22, 2012

Still on Hold


I'm still on hold! Is it possible that the IRS will leave the office and go home and leave me on hold? I spoke to the first representative at 3:15pm this afternoon. It's now 5:30pm.

Update:
At 6pm I finally got the right person on the phone and took care of business!!! I was on the phone for over 3.5 hours today, in a row, just to take care of one simple problem. The problem: The IRS didn't apply my adoption tax refund to the departments I asked them to. They sent it to me instead so I had arrange the various payments myself today.

1 comment:

Princess D said...

Well that stinks! Too bad it was such a waste of time. . .that you took time to say where you wanted it to go, to have to spend hours on the phone, and then having to do it all yourself anyways :(