Monday, July 2, 2012

We Are Mobile!



This is the stroller I've been needing. See how much room Jie Jie has? There's head room, seat room, the seat is deep enough to evenly distribute her weight on the backs of her thighs as she sits, and her little feet don't even come all the way down to the bottom of the foot rest yet.


This is my rig. I can move it well while pushing the stroller, too, and wearing my carry-on backpack.


Henry had to inspect the new stroller. He must have thought it was great because he promptly curled up and fell asleep on it.


This is my heard of kitties. One isn't there, Rose. Those you see are Sam, Nini, Merlin, Poppy, Brother, Henry and Rubi.


She moves and moves in her sleep!

8 comments:

kimjax said...

Kimi - you are amazing! I've never seen someone so organized!! I can't wait to follow along!

Carrie said...

Looking foreward to following your journey. Praying for you.

K said...

LOL! I don't feel organized! I'm scambling every moment of every day! Last night and today are sewing. Last night, shorts for Jie Jie out of a Gymboree shirt because they don't have any more matching bottoms. Today, replace buttons on my thrift shop finds so they look nice, tighten elastic in the skirts I bought that are too loose, and continue working on the duvet covers. I'm in the picking out the seams of the sheets phase, but nearly finished.

Anonymous said...

No one could accomplish as much as you do without scrambling every moment. I am in awe of you. Your girls are lucky to have a mom as innovative and determined as you are. I am looking forward to following you on your amazing journey and wish the best to you and your girls. lcn

Sherri said...

Looks great! I can imagine your excitment!

Princess D said...

Look at you go! I'm impressed, as always :)

Chrissy said...

I have to laugh at Jie Jie's nighttime gymnastics. I was 8 or 9 before I stopped falling out of bed. My mom tried everything to keep me caged in. Then when I was 12 I fell out of my cot at camp, rolled out the back of a platform tent, and slept through it. I couldn't figure out where I was or what I was doing outside when I woke up.

kitchu said...

that stroller is the bomb! where did you find it?