Monday, August 13, 2012

Coming Soon...


...updates and pictures, but I'm truly enjoying spending the time with my girls and getting sleep, instead of being glued to the computer or a pile of paperwork.

And, the weekend's laundry got done, folded, put away, another two loads in today, along with clean litter boxes (amazing with 8 cats), and meals are planned and about to be made for the next two days!

To say there is a lot to do is an understatement. I've still not mopped the kitchen floor since before China, and I'm waiting until this Wednesday, when the house cleaner will come for the first time since my return, to take care of it. However, I've been doing both bathrooms, vacuuming, etc... plus yard work and more....

I love that I'm getting it all done, but I'm amazing even myself. Something had to give, though, and it's the blog - for now.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Don't stay away too long because I love reading about your girls and don't want to miss a second of their growing up.

laurajonesjournal said...

continuing to pray for you and the girls, Kimi. Don't be away too long! I love the updates but understand as well. You are an amazing mama, I know it feels so good to get things done.
Always praying and sending a hug,
laura