Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

















We had a fun, but busy, day. I worked for half the day, throwing a party for my daycare kids that included my own girls. Then, it was to the doctor's for Sissy's physical. She's gained 6 much-needed pounds since I've had her, though she's still not on the height/weight chart at all! Home for pumpkin carving and sewing the hats for the costumes that I sewed that morning, just the pumpkin and banana. The bunny was a hand-me-down from a friend and Jie Jie has been looking forward to wearing it for several months now. Jie Jie has had a nasty virus for several days now, running a high temperature that finally broke today. I want to thank our Fairy God Mother in Texas again for Jie Jie's chariot! She needed it tonight so she could save her energy for recovering.

Blossom and Sissy loved Trick-o-Treating, though I had to teach Blossom that it was NOT a contact sport and she didn't need to push and shove to each person holding a candy bowl for fear the candy would be gone by the time she could say, "Trick or treat!"

3 comments:

Lynnea said...

LOVE this...and did you see our family pic's?? I bought the same "line" from Gymboree for the girls to wear. I love it! So cute!
Glad you had a good time....
Blessings

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween, Blossom. I hope it is the first of many Happy Halloweens!

bridget said...

I saw a banana costume at target but didn't think I could get my son to wear it! Very cute :) Hope they had fun! (and it wasn't to tiring!!)