Monday, February 25, 2013

Dream a Little, Dream of Me


My agency has locked a child's file for me today! It sure feels like she's my Apple. The instant I saw her name, I knew. The second I saw her special need, I knew. The moment I saw her picture, I was in love!

I am praying like crazy, that the powers that be in Beijing will accept my Letter of Intent and allow me to adopt this precious little girl.

Just like with my other girls, I was laughing and crying at the same time when I found out that the file had been locked. I love that feeling! It's the feeling of a miracle.

13 comments:

Vicki said...

Yeah! I cannot wait to hear and see! I will be praying for you!
Vicki

Alli said...

Congratulations!

Will you take the older girls with you to China when you make the trip?

Julie said...

Wow! So excited for you, can't wait to see and hear more. Best wishes!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!! I'm so excited for you and your family. I hope/pray all goes well and all your dreams come true.
LCN

Anonymous said...

Oh, please tell us a little about her!! I know you can't identify her but can you at least give her age? On pins and needles for you! Will pray for God's will.

Karen said...

Congratulations! It is so exciting to hear that Apple is coming home...maybe even sooner than you thought!
Share her information as soon as you're able!

Mama Jama said...

So excited for you!!!

Penny said...

Awesome! Can't wait to hear more about her!

Donna said...

Details details??!!! Congrats!!

Chrissy said...

Any news yet? You know I am going to be checking this page a billion times a day for the next few days! It does not seem possible that this could be her ALREADY! Soooo excited!

Vicki said...

Anything yet???????
Vicki
http://www.pomafamily.blogspot.com

Amy said...

So excited to hear some details! Congrats

Joy said...

I am so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to hear good news.