Saturday, March 2, 2013

It's a Roller Coaster Ride


What a week it's been! The news on the first lock was not good. A promise was broken, but hope remains. It's hard to give details because I don't want to jeopardize me or my agency.

I am looking closely at another file. Doesn't that sound cold and terrible? I really wish there was a better way to do this process. The reality is that there is a baby in China who needs a family to love her and care for her and I might be her mom. It's a very prayerful time for me and I would greatly appreciate your prayers, too. Specifically, that I make the best decisions for my family, especially my three girls that I already have. Also, to find all the information I need in order to make sure I can provide proper care for this little girl. Lastly, that if this little girl isn't mine after all, that her family find her fast.

5 comments:

kimjax said...

Wow! I can't believe it's finally happening! Praying God speaks clearly.

Almond Tea said...

K- I hope you are keeping a detailed journal because you can write a book by the time it's all said and done.

Catherine said...

Praying....

Chrissy said...

It doesn't sound cold & heartless because I clearly remember those days of reviewing files, the prayers, the research, and making that decision that this particular one is not your child. It's a way he guides you and leads you to the outcome he has planned. Lots of prayers!

Catherine said...

Continuing to pray.....