Saturday, May 18, 2013

Getting Ready for Apple


I received an update on Apple today, at least, a photo and measurements. It looks like she might be in foster care. I should be getting her on June 17!!! The Consulate issued an appointment the week BEFORE the days I asked for, so travel is happening that much sooner.


She is so much bigger now and lost her "baby" look.
Her hair has also grown.


I've got Apple's clothes out and will wash them this weekend.


Some cute little summer outfits that I've collected over the years!

Three days ago was the 6 year 1 month anniversary of being logged in. My estimated time frame I did at the 2 year mark ended up right on target with an mathematical guess of 6 years and 2-4 months to get Apple from my original log in date.

4 comments:

Lilly said...

So happy for your family! Can't wait to follow your journey. Safe travels!

Sarah said...

So great to see an updated picture of your cutie! Can't wait to give her a big hug and kiss once she is home with you.

Princess D said...

Oh my goodness, you'll get to kiss those cheeks soon :)
Very exciting!!!!

Chrissy said...

I am so excited to see her in some of those precious little things! That pink one with the dots looks like something I would buy. Did I? If I'm counting right you leave on the 12th. That's only a week away!