Thursday, May 23, 2013

Leaving in 20 Days!


The tickets have been purchased. Our Consulate Appointment is on June 24. We'll be staying at the Dolton in Changsha and the Garden in Guangzhou. I'd love to hear from anyone travelling. It's my third trip so I know my way around Guangzhou pretty well and love using the metro (subway). Most importantly, Family Day is June 17!!! We are all very excited to add Apple to our family. I'm also excited for Sissy and Blossom to have a chance to "redo" their China experiences.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for you! I hope you will blog while in China. It will be thrilling to see you and the girls with Apple!
God's blessings on your trip.

Amy said...

So happy for your sweet family. Hope you can post while your in China.
I would love to chat with you when you get back, we are adopting a 9 year old from China.

kimjax said...

I can't wait to follow along. So happy for you!!!

Penny said...

Will be following along with excitement!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! Blessings to you, your three adorable girls, and your cute little new addition! I hope you are able to give lots of updates while in China - I look forward to following along!
- Noelle, mom to two bio kids (daughter, 13 and son, 10), and one adopted (daughter, 9, adopted from Guangdong Province at age 11 months in August 2004 - we waited all of 7 months from DTC to Referral.)

Vicki said...

Yeah Kimi! We will be in Italy when you finally hold Apple in your arms. I will be following along as much as possible. We stayed at the Dolton when we adopted Meilynn. There is a huge indoor pool and bowling alley in the hotel!
Vicki
http://www.pomafamily.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

Yay!! The Dolton is beautiful and the little guy who welcomes you is too sweet for words!

Cannot wait to see you meet Apple! Soon....soon!!

Anonymous said...

checking your blog every day.. wondering how its going?? praying, Kristi. zekes sister :)