Thursday, May 9, 2013

Travel Approval!!!


I am doing the Happy Travel Approval Dance today! Yes, it came today, and, I have a decent internet connection tonight to announce it!

Three days ago I sewed 19 cloth diapers, using my own pattern, of course. Then I found the four big-brand knock-offs I'd made last year. Sunday, I pulled out the bins of baby clothes and got them ready for washing later this week. And I pulled out my box of baby toys and miscellaneous.

I am going to end here and get over to Red Thread and order a care package and update since I'm finally able to be online. Needless to say, very soon I'll have a new internet service provider so I can end this dilemma!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so very happy for you!!! And for your girls. They must be so excited.

Donna S said...

YAY! Finally going to get your baby girl.

Doreen said...

Congratulations! So glad to hear your news! Seriously missing your updates! Thought maybe you had already travelled and didn't take us along!

Happy TA Day!

Princess D said...

Very Exciting!!!!

kimjax said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to follow along!

Chrissy said...

Wonderful news!!

Lisa~~ said...

Wonderful news, so very exciting. Congrats!

Vicki said...

I am so happy for you! When do you expect to go?