Saturday, June 29, 2013

We are Home


My VPN didn't work in Guangzhou so I'd have about 30 seconds to send an email or blog post and then it would disconnect. For those of you who might be travelling or know of someone who is travelling soon, I used Express VPN in Hunan and it worked great and my friend used Go Trusted in Guangzhou without a problem.

The girls and the baby did very well on the flight home. It was a smooth as travelling with four children can be, meaning I didn't get a lick of rest, but I'm doing okay. I'll get pictures posted soon. They are super cute. I'll also try to include some video of Apple at the pool. She's such a sweet-natured baby!

5 comments:

Donna S said...

Welcome home!!

kim647 said...

Glad you made it home. Can't wait to see pictures and hear stories.

kimjax said...

Welcome home!!

Jessica said...

Congrats, Kimi! I'm a terrible commenter, but I've kept up with everything over here. Can't wait for photos... and my kids want to say that you need to update your picture in the sidebar to include everyone! xo

Chrissy said...

Hi, she sounds like a great match for all your sweet girls. I keep checking for pictures but it must be crazy with 4 girls (I'm the youngest of 5 girls so I can imagine)!